Evie and Avie Bowtique

Babies got some brand new kicks

12:00:00 AM


I have been searching like crazy for some moccasins that are adorable and reasonably priced. I was thrilled to find Meghan, owner of Evie & Avie Bowtique based out of Maryland. A one mom shop who has 2 precious daughters of her own and is 8 months pregnant! Searching through her site, I had the hardest time deciding which color I wanted to go with. I worked with her one on one through Etsy and she helped me in deciding on the Fuchsia color with bows. I love them so much that I am thinking I will need a pair in gold as well!


These mocs have leather soles so I feel comfortable and confident when my little love walks around outside. They are soft and have already started to form perfectly to her tiny feet. I can slip them on without a fuss in little to no time...and come on...could they get any cuter?!


From shopping, to playdates. Walking to strolls...these are our new favorite shoes and I know you will love them too!


Her tag line is "A little touch of flare if you dare"...which I think fits my household very well! You can follow Meghan on Facebook or Instagram and don't forget to check out her shop! Which pair are your favorite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments