Apronista Blog

Scornament time with Apronista and Britches & Boots - Holiday Swap

7:25:00 AM


GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?!! Oh yes, my friends! It is not only Friday but the start of our Scarf/Ornament swap! This year I have partnered up with my dear sweet friend Shawnee over at The Apronista Blog She is one incredibly amazing women and I sure hope I get her for MY swap partner!!

Christmas is my favorite holiday. The lights, the chill in the air. Mistletoe hung and stockings stuffed. Seriously bundle me up and call me toasty. I LOVE it!! We will be shutting down the sign ups on 11/30 and you MUST MAIL your package to your partner no later than December 5th. Please do not sign up if you cannot make this happen as it is simply un-jingle bell like, yo!

You can make or you can buy! You can put extra's in your package if you feel like it or you don't have to! I LOVE tinsel and I love wrapping and seriously let's have some fun! SO...who's with us?! Use the hashtag #Scornamentswap2014 to link up your pretty packages, shopping and whatever else!! We would LOVE to see them and get more ideas too!! Don't forget to follow SHAWNEE and MYSELF on Instagram!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments